Friday, April 30, 2010

One day's work!

Thanks to the best little brother ever! We got so much more done today than I was expecting- I worked about 4-5 hours and he worked 2-3. This would have taken me at least 3 weekends to do by myself, and my back would have been in such pain! About 2.5 of the 4.5 cubic yards of dirt are in place, and we have enough to do a couple more sections tomorrow, if I can edge them and get them ready in time.. :)
I showed the Before pic yesterday, so here is the After in my lame attempt to piece together a wide-angle shot:








Also got the corner and side beds loaded up so I can put in my hinoki and grass clumps:








After this weekend I will need to order mulch (hopefully next weekend) and get that placed, then I can plant things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home