Thursday, April 29, 2010

Plans (2010-2011)

It has been a while since I updated my 'plan' pictures out here, so here goes. These are the plans I hope to do in full or in part this year or next.

In the front, I hope to get the stacked stone walls in front of the viridis and the buckthorn by this fall:












In the back, I am planning on putting in a Japanese maple on the south side of the patio, but I already posted that plan, so nothing new there. I am putting a couple more plants in the corner by the dining room behind the Tamukeyama. I will have to extend the bed to do everything I want to do- that part will probably be either fall or next spring. A couple of the new plants in the existing bed will be this spring though.








On the south side of the patio, in the corner by the fence I want to put a bunch of 4-5 foot tall grasses of some sort with some smaller grass clumps in front of it:













And on the south side of the house on the other side of the fence, I will be putting in a hinoki cypress for sure in the corner. I hope to get a reblooming lilac shrub and maybe a blue star juniper by the fall or maybe next spring to extend this bed along the side:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home